Sunday 1 April 2012

America, here I come

So, Easter holidays are here is the UK. And so I'm off to America, Florida, Orlando with mon famile et some family friends. Which should be supermegafoxyawesomehot, because I haven't see Rachel in FOREVER. Ok, 1,2 years. Still a long time. So, can anyone guess what I'm looking forward to the most? Yep, 10 house point to (INSERT YOUR HOUSE), I can't wait to go to Harry Potter World. I mean, they advertise a British pub with British food! Last time I was in America, I have Turkey Twizzlers every lunch and dinner. I was over-the-moon to go to Epcot and eat Chinese food. They also had fortune cookies there, and let me tell you, I love fortune cookies. Like, Harry Potter movie love. You know, not as much as the books, but still, LOADS! Tell you what I also got in Epcot last time. A Kimono. Here's a photo.
5 years and quite a few inches taller, still wearing it. I love it. But I'm also kinda worried about Harry Potter world. I mean, they have Olivanders in Hogsmeade. And about 6,7,8 shops. You know, I was raised on these books. I waited for my letter to Hogwarts when I was younger. But I'm also exited. I'm just worried what house to buy for because I didn't know about Pottermore, and so I haven't been shorted, so what if I buy for the wrong house? I think I'll be Hufflepuff, though I might be Ravenclaw. So, I'll probably buy for Hufflepuff anyway. I also have a friend who is defiantly in Hufflepuff, so if worst comes to the worst, I'll have to give it to her. There's also a drawing of Tinkerbell's wings up there, and that is becuase I'm team Tinkerbell. My mum's nickname for me has always been Tinkerbell and so, I buy loads of Tinkerbell stuff. I also love Winnie the Pooh (I still sleep with my Winnie the Pooh teddy sometimes), but I'm mainly Tinkerbell. I never actually liked Minnie, probably because my uncle got me this weird Minnie toy. She just, yeah. One final thing, in America, hopefully I'll get my prom dress, so I might have a photo of it when I come back. There are no prom places in my town, so I have to cross the Atlantic in hopes of getting one. Oh, oh, and I get to go to an America church on Easter day. So yeah, won't be around for a few weeks (well, maybe one or two), so have fun without me, and I'll see you when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment