Saturday 18 February 2012

Never perfect-except when it is

You remember last weeks? Well, it's finished.-ish.



Ok, so I said last week I had-or was involved with this really mega problem. Which has now shrunk a load. Let's just say I think I got it right, and it's pretty much ok. But (RANT ALERT) the person who benefited the most from me looking for the truth (apart from possibly me and one other) told me off for looking into it. And whilst I can see that yes, it was private, but the person who "owns" the secret won't keep it to themselves (it's all a HUGE lie anyway) and know I'm sure of the truth I can defend them, but without it, I wouldn't be that good at it.
Also, I went to town today with my friends, and then everyone was talking about troubles with their family. And I'm lucky to have a pretty good family, so I can't complain, and I feel terrible when I want to say something, but I'm worried that if I did then I'd seem really bitchy and mean, so I don't talk. So, I kinda want something amazingly bad to happen to be, just so I can fit in a bit more and feel included. Is that weird? It probably is, but then, I don't know how else to talk and not seem to think I'm better or luckier or richer or whatever than my friends.
DFTBA XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment