Sunday 26 February 2012

The only exception


Ok, so I know I normally have images I've drawn on my hand, but this bracelet tells a very important story, and to be fair, it does live on my right hand. But, in case you're not satisfied with this, here's something I did earlier this week.



DFTBA is a nerd fighter thing. It means don't forget to be awesome. I don't think anyone should forget that they are awesome, and so should continue to be awesome. It's like live long and prosper.

So, back to the bracelet. It was a Christmas present (not much, but he and his sister also gave me some beyond beautiful earrings I plan to wear to the proms) from an ex, who's also a really good friend. Who, ok, I still have feelings for. I went somewhere today (a friends (not his) house and no, he wasn't there), and I just felt naked without it. I'm so used to it. To me it represents hope and love and kindness and fun and him. And he's just so nice and he makes me smile, and, to be honest, I completely screwed it up. I broke it off the first time, because I hardly knew him and it was just awkward. But now I really know him, and he can always make me smile, and he's funny and nice and we can talk, and I've started to think of him as kind-of sexy.
And one of my friends managed to worm this out of me, and then she told him. The first time he asked me out, through one of his friends, and I said he had to talk to me in person. So now it looks like I'm being a hypocrite, which I totally get, because I should, will (I hope) talk to him myself. I... just screwed it up.
It's not love (I'm 15 for Chips sake), but anyway, love doesn't happen just like that like it does in the movies, I bet, and so, yeah.
I also used to have this rule that I'd never go back out with and ex because if it didn't work the first time it's hardly going to work again, and also my friend (the one who "talked" to him for me) used to be constantly on/off with this guy, and it ruined her friendship with us and everyone was moaning and the guy was left with no friends because of it, and it just didn't work. And I'd never want to get into that. But we just jumped into a relationship (if you can call it that) too early. And now I know where I want to be and I know him and, I know what I want, and I have to do it again. I have to take my own advice and talk to him. I should be very good at this by the time I go to six-form.
(It's like the Paramore song) (did I spell that right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment