Saturday 31 December 2011

New Years Eve




Ok, so I have an eye in a pyramid, which was on National Treasure last night, and my physics revision notes. Well, important equations.

Now, this is kinda my fault, because I haven't done much revision for my actual exams, but they are in February, so I'm not too bothered, but I haven't done any revision at all for my mocks, which are the first day back. I'm not too bothered, as they don't count too much towards my actual GCSE's, but my teachers are a bit scary. So I still don't want to revise. And in order to get me to do anything like revision, I decided to write down all the equations I have in my physics folder on my hand. And now, to drill it even further into my brain, I'm going to tell you them all. I appologies for this in advance.

V= RxI or Velocity = Current x Resistance
Vs= Ns x Vp/ Np or Voltage 2nd = number of turns 2nd x voltage 1st / number of turns 1st
S= FxW or Wave speed = Frequency x Wavelength
P= VxI or Power = Voltage x Current (why is current I?)
V= FxW or Velocity = frequency x wavelength

I think, these are all from memory.

So yeah, this is what I'm gonna do on New Years eve.
Happy New Year Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment