Saturday 21 January 2012

Friends, second-homes and a lot of awesome


So this was more like homework than fun, but it was still fun. It's just in the library at school (or as I call it home or the room of requirements.) we're doing this quiz/book hunt fun-hopefully thing to celebrate national library day. Then we have to do it for the book day as well. Which is ok, and the above is the clue for the book inkheart. I need to read it, but I have seen the movie. (Please don't kill me).
But to be honest I don't mind, because without the library, my friends and I would have no social meeting groud that is safe from people we don't like, and we get bonuses like free books (Mortlock-it is aimed for boys, but still awesome, no romance [well a bit, but...], just friendship and family stuff and magic and zombie things and ghosts and curses and Apocalypse) and missing lessons and cake and to eat our lunch in there when no one else can, and free books we have to give back but can choose and to make the whole library more awesome. Plus we're training some future library awesome people. Which is awesome.
And I'm now going to volunteer in Oxfam for the same reason, because that's pretty much what I ended up doing today. For no reason other than they have awesome cookies and two of my friends volunteer there, and it'll look awesome on my CV. Yes, this blog features a lot of the word awesome, but that's why it's in the title.
So to sum up this blog, I love my school library, soon will love Oxfam, love love love my friends (I got a packet of Macoys crisps today for 50p, like 6 bag packet. It cost 66p for just one. Because my friends had a massive argument. And a book of insults. This all happened in Oxfam) and I love books. And I want all of the Sherlock books. Okay, so that never actually came up yet, but my blogs seem empty without Sherlock. I should really get a life. But then, I love Benedict Cumberbatch and in love with Sherlock as a whole. And soon there will be a photo of me on Facebook lying in the body outline on the floor in my local Waterstones, because of my friends. That's about it.
DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment