Saturday 28 January 2012

a small rant

Ok, so these were inspired by, well, a load of stuff. The spade, clock in an apple (well minus the apple), the domino and the infinaty sign were inspired by NCIS. Isn't Abby the best? The cross comes from the fact in town there were people offering to pray for a persons healing, and since my thumb really hurts, I was prayed for (and I think someone from school may have seen me, a little bit embarrising). And the thing you have to listen to me talk about are the ancor and the little bird. And also kinda the infinaty sign as it doubles as rope, well they were inspired by these tattoos on a guy who's photo was distracting me alll throughout my time in my art college.
So, first thing about my art collage (not sure which is trhe right one but hey, you can work it out) is that it's the only one of 4 in the country. Second, I now kinda want to go. I mean, I'm considering taking the Communication and Marketing course. It's much more achedemic and interesting and IT and vocational and it's useful for PR, I hope.
Thrid thing, my mum is determined as hell that I won't go. I mean, my dad and I mentioned I went and I got a lecture that I will "under no curcumsatnces" go to the art college. And you know what, I didn't consider it for 5 minutes until I went and now it seems like the best route to me. Well, one of the best. But she was just so determined for me not to go. I mean, liltterally yelling.
I don't like how predujuce she seems. I'm not sure what I want to do yet, but I feel forced to walk the route she's planed for me. So, yeah, I'm A) really annoyed, and B) really confused.
PS, I know this is short by CSI:NY is on and I'm on my dad's laptop.
PPS. Sorry for any spelling mistakes. It doesn't look like this thing has spell check. I mean, I live off spell check.
Well, tarra

No comments:

Post a Comment