Saturday 14 January 2012

Not very positive blog






Ok, so this is a lotta photo's. 3 represent characters in what was meant to be a short story, but it's about 7 pages long, and I've got a bit to go, so, maybe small book. One's burnt and becomes the purple bit in every candle, one dies of heart break and becomes the new Mona Lisa, and one dies of "consumption" or tuberculosis and becomes an angel. The order of deaths in reversed here. I'm not too good at writing happy stuff.
And I have the word LOVE on my thumb bit crossed out. This is a) because my friend has a boyfriend, and I'm i) worried I'll never get a boyfriend(again) and ii) worried about losing her (like, never speak to her again as she's ALWAYS with him [I hope neither of them read this]) and b) my mum doesn't think I'll ever get a serious boyfriend. Which, to be honest, isn't too encouraging. So the person who's meant to see all my good things doubts I'm loveable. So, you know, I feel like I must be really ugly, and far too quiet and boring for anyone to be interested in. And it was just one of those days, and I keep giving up on love. But I'm a dreamer, and a romantic, and I want to fall in love, but yeah. It's an eternal paradox.
Also, this decreases my already low self confidence after bullying and self harming, suicide attempts, eating disorders, being stabbed in the back by friends, bitching. Actually, for 15, I only need to do pregnancy, drugs, abortion, drinking, STI's, and I would have suffered it all. Not too encouraging. So yeah, low self confidence, and stuff. And this is depressing.

Pi Cake. It's irrational.

PS. I forgot to say what WWLD stands for. It's from English. We had to write a letter to a friend and my friend was going over her mark, and she got stuck at one point and thought "Ok, I'll pretend to be a lesbian", she got 25/27 or something on that. So WWLD stands for What Would Lesbians Do. I actually now have the answer on my wrist- each other (I'm joking, I mean in no way to be offensive).

No comments:

Post a Comment