Tuesday 3 January 2012

Sherlock. Again




Ok, so the skull and the word DEATH looks very depressing and sad, but I'm not in a sad or depressed or even murderous mood today. I haven't even seen CSI (I love CSI. I now have a pretty good guess how the person died without the CSI's saying. But only when it's poison or shot or something. Ok, I can also do dry ice). I'm actually in a very good mood. Now, if you're confused, look at the title. Alright, so I'm still annoyed over how they have totally ruined the character of Irene Adler. She's just, she's too old-fashioned for the show, and she seems too uncriminal and, I just loved the Irene Adler in the Sherlock Homes movie. She was sexy in a subtle way, and actually clever, you know, not Sherlock, but above average clever, and dangerous and ahead of her times and just, better. But I'm not going to go on about that. Much more.
Because I'm happy. Because I got A Study In Scarlet, because I've never actually read it (shame on me). And I've started to read it, but I haven't finished it, so no yelling if I got this stuff wrong.I like the fact that the show changed the clues and everything around. So the Rachel in the show is RACHE or revenge in German. If it is actually Rachel I'm annoyed. Just saying. Because I like it this way, because the show now feels more unique and it stands out as a good show on it's own, and it's a brilliant show, but in its own right, and I disagree with my mother who only judges it against the old TV series.
Anyway, yeah, that's not the only thing I wanted to talk aobut. The reason I have a skull on my hand is that there's a skull on the cover of the book (along with a picture of Benedict Cumberbatch), so I drew that. I know it's not so good, so expect more skulls. And death just popped into my mind, so I wrote that, and hope popped into my mind at the same time. So, I was in the chippy getting tea (ah, healthy) and I remembered this thing I wrote. See below:
As and when I finally pass from this life to the next, I wish that you do not morn, or cry or grieve. For as I slip into an eternal peace, I will leave behind me the worries and trivalies of this life. When I die, money will no longer hold to me any meaning and the worries of law seem a pointlessness.
Death shall set me free, delivering me to my God, into a perfect and eternal life. I shall join all of my ancestors, be united with long lost friends and at one with the greats of history. I will have no title, will join everyone, to be where everyone is truly at one. No more prejudice, age and race and gender will have no meaning once I have died. I look forward to those days of true freedom.
When I depart from this life, smile, remember me at my best, happy, youthful, joyous, truthful. Remember me surrounded by friends and family. I want you to swap your happiest memories of me, for when you remember me at my best, then I will once again be alive. Never morn me like a loss, for I know that one day you too shall be as free as me when I am dead.

I know, it's a bit concerning for a 15 year old to write that, but then, my great aunt and cat were both dying when I wrote that. I know that cat doesn't seem that important as pets die all the time, but my cat was with me since I was born, and was like a very trust worthy friend and sister, if a very quiet one.

No comments:

Post a Comment